|Split ends More home remedies Home|
| Bookmark this page |
Bookmark this page
People with dry and damaged hair often suffer from split ends. The outermost layer of the hair - the cuticle is destroyed and a hair strand splits into 2 or 3 strands. There is no remedy split ends once formed, the hair can only be trimmed . Simple precautions and home remedies can prevent formation of split ends.
1.After shampooing and conditioning the hair, apply a drop of olive oil on the hair and comb the hair so that it spreads evenly. Egg yolk and mayonnaise can also be used .
2. Massage the head with hot coconut or olive oil for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with a shampoo. Castor oil can also be used for massaging.
3. Aloe Vera juice can be sprayed on the hair to moisturize the hair and prevent formation of split ends.
4. Applying a mask made from mashed bananas or avocados to hair to moisturize hair.
5. Hair should be trimmed regularly, at least once in six weeks. Longer hair is more likely to develop split ends.
6. Avoid applying harsh chemicals and hair dyes to your hair, which damage the hair strands. Cover your hair with a scarf or cap when you go out , so that it is not exposed to sunlight and dry winds. While swimming, use a swim cap to protect hair from chemicals in water.
7. Avoid tying your hair tightly with a plain rubber band, use a coated or covered rubber band to prevent damage to your hair.
8. Do not brush or comb the hair very often as this could damage the hair. Also avoid using hair dryers, curlers and straighteners on your hair. Do not comb or brush your hair when it is wet, as wet hair is most likely to be damaged.
We hope these remedies solve your problem. If they don't , join our wellness forum, our members will help you prevent split ends.
� Copyright NK Infobase Discuss hair fall